Wisdom Yoga school, an internationally certified Registered Yoga School (RYS) provides the best in quality 100 hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India. The yoga courses given here, at Wisdom yoga, are certified with Yoga Alliance USA.
The 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training course is for beginners(or those experienced ones who want to add 100 hours to their pre-existing teaching certificate) who due to time limitation couldn’t complete the 200 hour yoga course in one go. Our group of expert Yogis teaches the traditional Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga from the bottom in the easiest way possible.
The period of 100 hour yoga course is 14 days. After the completion of the 100 hour yoga course, you’ll experience the amazing transformation in yourself. A new version of you will not only have a fit and healthy body but also a pure soul and mind. One can always come back for the second part of Yoga TTC within a given period of time. At the end of this 100 hour Yoga TTC, students will be awarded certificates from Wisdom Yoga which are approved by Yoga Alliance USA.
Criteria: Beginners as well as experienced people of any level can join this course. Even if someone doesn’t want to be a teacher, they can join this 100 hour yoga TTC for their own spiritual and body development.
Pregnant woman must refrain from joining this course as it demands intense physical involvement.
Duration of 100 hour Yoga TTC: 14 days or 2 weeks (weekends are off but students are more than welcome to join us to visit tourist hotspots)
Restrictions: Students are not allowed to consume alcohol, drugs or non-vegetarian food during this period. Since yoga detoxifies your body, it is advisable for one’s own good to resist these things.
What you will learn at Wisdom Yoga 100 hour Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
MANTRA RECITATION: Ganesha Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Guru Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Mangalacharan MantraASANA AND PRANAYAMA PRACTICE SESSIONS WILL HAVE:
- Dynamic postures: Surya Namaskar, Pawanmukta Asana, Marjari asana, Vyaghrasana
- Standing postures: Taad Asana, Utkat asana, Padhast asana, Trikon asana, Veerbhadra Asana I, II
- Inverted postures: Chaturpada Asana, Sarvang Asana
- Backbend postures: Bhujanga Asana, Shalabh asana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana
- Forward bend postures: Paschimotan asana, Janusirasana
- Balancing postures: Vriksha Asana, Garud Asana
- Relaxation Postures: Shashank asana, Makarasana, Shav asana
- Pranayama: Yogic Breathing, Nadi Shodhan, Kapaal bhati, Ujjayi, Bhramari
- Dhyan: Breathing technique, Pranav Dhyan,
- Yog Nidra: Visualization, Chakra Meditation
- Mudras: Anjali Mudra, Chin Mudra, Jnana Mudra, Poorna Mudra
- Bandha: Uddiyana Bandha, Jalandhara Bandha, Mool Bandha
- Kriya: Jal Neti, Kapalbhati, Tratak